Tuesday, November 11, 2008

December Word Puzzle Pages

These are the Word Puzzle pages for December. I can't believe we've reached the end of the year and the end of our Word Puzzle Club. For these Holiday pages I pulled in non-traditional "Christmas" colors. I got the inspiration from the Reflections book and from a page I did in my own scrapbook last year.

We always receive such lovely cards and photo's from friends and family that I would hate to lose. So my remedy was to create a page with a large pocket to hold all of those precious cards and pics. I especially love the photo postcards. Last year we had some that pictured the year in review, photo's in front of the Christmas tree, kids on quads and silly faces too! Can't wait to see what we receive this year. These are the memories that make my heart happy and I want to preserve them for years to come.



The title was made using the Friendship Alphabet. The snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch, and the scallop border is a Fiskars punch. All other items are Close To My Heart.



Hinges aren't just for opening tabs or photo's. You can use them as an embellishment with brads or you can even string thread or ribbon through the openings too!



Club members will also get to make these simple cards to fill their pockets.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I LOVE these! I love the colors for Christmas, and I love the simplicity! I may have to lift this idea!

Dena said...

What a great idea for all those photo cards. I have a stack from years past and now I know what I can do with them. I like the simplicity of the page too with the great colors.