Thursday, September 17, 2009

Twitterpated

I was so excited {twitterpated} when I received this Workshop on the Go Kit! What a fabulous kit that Close To My Heart has put together. Here is a picture of what you get:




Included in the kit:

An exclusive B~size My Acrylix stamp set called Hello There
My Reflections Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Packet
Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection
Workshop Guide

The price for the kit is $29.95. All of the items included normally retail for $35.85. You may also add a few affordable accessories to give the kit an additional punch of pizazz! (dimensional elements, natural hemp and basic brads) Here is a picture of the kit with the projects I created from the Workshop Guide that is included.


The Workshop guide gives you complete instructions to create a 2 page layout. This layout can accommodate some large and small photo's and compliments a range of themes. The instructions are easy to follow, they teach you fun techniques and can be completed in no time at all. {Faster. Simpler. Easier.} Here are my pages. You'll see that I used outdoor pictures with Family as my title.


Not only are you given instructions to complete a two-page layout, but you are also able to create 6 cards. Using a bit more paper and the exclusive stamp set you will make 6 cards in one pattern. How cute are they!



That's not all.... in addition to the fabulous projects in the guide I will also be teaching a class to create another 2 page layout and 3 more cards. I chose a "First Day of School" theme for my pages, but the versatility of these papers are endless.



Look how darling these cards are. The pattern for these unique cards is from Wishes. The center of the card slides out of the sleeve to reveal your personal message. How cool is that? Just a few more bits of paper, some stamped images and embellishments, and you've got 3 beautiful cards.
Would you believe that after all of these projects there is still paper leftover, spools of ribbon, dimensional elements and brads galore left over! Not to mention a darling stamp set!

I am completely Twitterpated for this Workshop on the Go and think you will be too. Please contact me for more information or if you would like to attend my class in November.

No comments: