Friday, October 2, 2009

Frightful Fridays!!

Boo! It's Friday! Not just any Friday though, it's a Frightful Friday! Every Friday in October I will post a card or project with a Halloween theme. Don't be scared. Only some projects will be spooky, but others will be sweet!

Here is the first project, a Frightful Friday Frame. One of my customers shared this project idea with me and even gave me the frame. These frames can be found in the dollar store and come in various colors. This one was actually silver, but I painted it black to make it more haunted!! My favorite element to this frame is that it's 3D. Some items were stamped on the base paper under the glass, while other images are popped off the frame. The ribbon is simply tied around the frame piece. Very spooky, I can't wait to capture the perfect photo of my Trick~or~Treaters!





No comments: