Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snowflake Inspired

Today is December 12th, the last day of Saturday Christmas Inspirations. Today is the day I am hosting my annual Christmas card exchange. I am so excited to see the creations of these talented ladies. I will post pictures of the cards as soon as I am able. I will also show the make and take project I prepared for them to create today.

Today's card is a mix of twilight blue, tulip red and soft sweet leaf green. I love how the colors came together, but my favorite item on this card has to be the snowflake. These can be found just about anywhere this time of year in the Holiday decor areas of the stores. I just cut off the string and used a glue dot to adhere it to my card. In the center I used a clear button glued to a piece of B&T paper. Look closely, the sentiment is attached with one of our fabulous glitter brads in tulip. It was a fairly simple card to put together with minimal stamping.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

OK I am SO glad I am not the only one who buys Christmas ornaments to put on my cards!!! My kids think I am nuts.
Beautiful card Amy!

zackzimma said...

im just astounded!! u are very good!!

Christina said...

Very pretty Amy!