Thursday, January 28, 2010

You & Me Tag Book

I've been playing with the Love Birds stamp set and Veranda papers. They are both great products and the paper is super versatile. Anyhow, this is a little tag book I put together for my "love bird"! I took 4 thin coin envelopes and glued them together in the middle only leaving the sides to open like an accordion. I cut the tops off with the round coluzzle. I used some cardstock to create a front and back for the book and reinforced the bottom with big brads to hold everything together. The top flap uses velcro to open and close. I simply decorated the tags with cardstock, B&T papers and a ribbon held in place with a brad. All that is left to do is decorate the tags with photo's or some journaling. Ooooh, or maybe they will become "love" coupons for Valentines Day!!! {wink, wink}


BTW ~ "You and Me" is actually a wonderful song that my Love bird and I enjoy listening to together. Check it out in my playlist by Dave Matthews Band.






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Now that is adorable! I LOVE it. Those birds are sooo cute.