Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yummy Cupcakes & Candy Bars

This months Scramp Club project is so yummy! I have been known to recycle plenty of containers, but the new Crystal Light containers are fabulous. After peeling off the label you are left with a clear oval container.

~Because it is clear I wanted to only cover a portion of it so that you can peek at the goodies inside.

~The goodie inside this container is a milk chocolate candy bar covered in coordinating paper.

~And the paper is pretty yummy too. I used the new Topstich papers which worked perfectly with the February stamp of the month, Piece of Cake!



Here's a close up of the stamped image. I used some markers, paper piecing and Liquid Applique to make the frosting even more delicious!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh wow these are great!!! What a neat idea. I love those papers too.