Saturday, May 8, 2010

Oh! Oh! Cherry~O!

The new Summer Idea Book went live last Saturday. Have you looked through the pages yet? I just loved the new Cherry~O papers at first sight. I also fell in love with the kit they offered for it. The Cherry~O Workshop comes with a Level 2 paper pack, stamp set and Tulip embellishment kit. They give you a brochure that guides you through card making as well as scrapbooking.

In June I will be teaching a workshop to show my customers how to make an additional two-page layout and 3 more cards with the kit. Here are the cards that you'll make in the brochure.



These are the three additional cards I will make at the workshop. How cute are they?









Here is the two-page layout shown in the brochure. It is darling and the instructions guide you through it with ease.



I followed the instructions in the brochure for the layout, but mixed the papers and cardstock a bit to coordinate better with my theme. I added my own title, other embellishments and sepia tone photos to give the look I wanted for my daughter's Birthday pages.









I will post 3 more cards using the same pattern and stamps, but with the Creative Basics Cherry~O papers soon.

No comments: