Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Calendar Club {Class one}

My Calendar Club will begin later this month and this will be the first class. Club members will receive their kits which includes the CTMH 12x12 calendar, the brand new spray pen and materials to complete the front cover and page for the month of January. Every other month they will complete another two pages so that by the end of the year they will have a complete calendar to keep for themselves or give as a gift for the 2012 year!

For both of their starter pages I have incorporated the new Wings B&T papers. I have also used the new Bohemian Alphabet, so pretty! It's hard to tell in the pictures here, but I spritzed both pages with the new spray pen in a sparkly crystal blue mist. It just makes the pages glisten a little and really adds an icy effect to the snowflakes.




1 comment:

Jen Patrick- Roxybonds Scrappin said...

Love the start to your calendar! I do one every year too :)