Monday, April 2, 2012

"Springy" Easter Challenge at Heart 2 Heart

Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog wants to see your Easter/Spring creations this week! Hard to believe that Easter is almost here. This year is moving right along!! My card features the adorable Peeps stamp. How clever is that sentiment?! I also love these cool springs that Close To My Heart carries in their Spring Idea Book. It gives the card great dimension, but stays nice and flat in the envelope for mailing.



All of the products I used to make this card is Close To My Heart.

Be sure to visit the Heart 2 Heart Blog this week to be inspired and to play along!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Adorable!!!!!

Mary said...

Love this card (I love Peeps too) and the spring is the perfect addition!

S`andra V. said...

Love your Peeps Card Amy. It is a great little sentiment too. Using mine on some treat boxes for family. Hope to post those later in the week. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. Have a beautiful Easter and a crafty week.

Gina Brandstetter said...

Such an adorable card! oh so cute!