Monday, July 6, 2015

Hostess Rewards Stamp only $5 ~ Sweet!

Don't forget that this month only Close To My Heart is offering the Stamp of the Month for free with qualifying order. However, if that doesn't appeal to you there is another option!

Only in July you can get one of the Hostess Rewards stamps for just $5. Here is one of the options you may consider!


Sweet As Sugar is the first Hostess Reward featured in the Annual Inspirations book, page 5. Normally only Hostesses could purchase this stamp for $10 with a qualifying order. Now you can get this sweet stamp for just $5 with the purchase of $25 of any regular retail stamps.

This is the first Hostess Reward stamp I purchased myself. Those apothecary jars are adorable and not just great for candy. See my post here where I used them to hold some haunted Halloween skulls!




No comments: