Saturday, June 11, 2016

Calypso Popsicle

Today I am playing along with the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. The side layers in this sketch were just calling for the fun colors and patterns of Calypso papers. Adding a popsicle with sprinkles as the focus made it extra yummy! What says summer more than that!



 Where is this cute popsicle from? It is actually one of the stickers included in the Calypso Complements. It doesn't get more simple than splashing a few stamps on the background and popping a popsicle in the center! Whether it's ice cream or fabulous scrapbooking products..."too much of a good thing can be {and is} wonderful".


Order the Calypso collection of papers and complements online today!

5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Ha! I always associate popsicles with summer! These colors and papers are perfect for your theme and I love the little paint splatters. So fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Amy! I love that sweet, little popsicle! So perfect for sinner! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Cute card, Amy! Great colors and wonderful interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for inspiring me today!
:) Marie

Jody Gustafson said...

Really love your card. When I first saw it I said to myself "Amy and I are on the same page" since I had my card made but not posted yet. Love your blog. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is awesome! I love the mix of colours and image you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!