Thursday, May 18, 2017

Live Beautifully Cut Above Kit

I can't believe we are already more than half way through May. Half way through National Scrapbooking Month! Have you explored the Live Beautifully collection being offered this month only? I was able to show some of my customers the new items especially focusing on the Cut Above Kit. Scrapbooking your memories doesn't get any easier than this! Check out a collage of the kit contents.


Hopefully you can see the mix of papers, embellishments and the how-to brochure included in the kit. Everything is pre-cut and the assembly is simple. Here are just a couple layouts I completed within only a few minutes. Maybe 12-15 minutes per layout after printing the photo's of course.



You can search more ideas with this kit on Pinterest or Instagram with #ctmhlivebeautifully or #Nationalscrapbookingmonth. I will show you a few more layouts here on my blog in the coming days as well! Happy scrapbooking!

No comments: