Monday, September 3, 2018

Tasty Treats ~ Stamp of the Month

Who doesn't love a great deal, especially when its such an adorable one! The Stamp of the Month for September is called Just Treats and it has a sentiment for each of the upcoming seasons. For my project I did not only want to create a themed card, but I also wanted to make a cute, little container to hold something yummy! After all the stamp is named Just Treats! 😉 {I titled this post as Tasty Treats thinking that was the name of the stamp set, it is called Just Treats! Regardless of the name, it's still the cutest stamp set ever!}


All of my cards were either inspired by those in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book or the design template was found in the Make it From the Heart Volume 4 book. All of the petite containers were made on my Cricut using the Artiste cartridge.

For my first card I used the Halloween paper collection called Hello Pumpkin.


This Fall themed card uses the Grateful Heart paper collection. I love how the grey and blue paired with the traditional fall orange color was just enough to give it that Autumn feeling!


The 'Tis the Season paper collection has some traditional red and greens, but if you bring in some of those blacks it really compliments the cocoa images. Won't this purse look adorable with some marshmallows and mini candy canes inside?!


Finally, the Oh What Fun paper collection offers a bright and cheery, tiding of comfort and joy!



All of this cuteness can be yours for only $5 with a qualifying purchase! Shop for this stamp set, new paper collections and so much more online here.

1 comment:

April.Driggers.CTMH said...

These are just FUN! I love them all. Great way showing the versatility of this set!