Monday, February 4, 2019

Heart Happy Cards

I have been inspired by some of the artwork on the internet using the Heart Happy papers in the current monthly special. I posted about the promotion earlier and would like to remind you to log onto my website to see all the purchasing options available to you. The papers are the cutest collection of bold colors and great coordinating patterns. Here are a few cards that were inspired by other artists.


I used pieces from the cut-apart paper on each of the cards. These are images that need to be fussy cut and can be placed on anything from cards to scrapbook pages. I also used a variety of stamp sets and some thin cuts, including the newest quilting thin cuts. Lots of faux sewing!




You can get an entire kit with everything you need to make the downloadable workshop found online! Be sure to check it out!