Friday, August 22, 2008

Beachy Bag Album

Paper Bag Albums have been around for some time now, but they are so much fun to create.
My monthly club will be making this one in September. I thought it would be our last "hoorah" to summer! I kept the book very simple using only 2 paper bags folded in half. It features 3 pages and incorporates 2 pull out tabs for more photo possibilities. I kept the colors cool and soft with Close To My Heart inks and watercolor pencils in Bamboo, Buttercup, Colonial White, Desert Sand, Heavenly Blue and Twilight. I used several My Acrylix Stamps: Daydream, Footprints, Paradise, Do Nothing, and Weathered Backgrounds. I also gave the ocean a crest with the Liquid Applique'. Close To My Heart twill ribbon and craft buttons provided the finishing touch.

Page 1













Page 2












Page 3













No comments: