Thursday, August 28, 2008

Card Lifted!

My favorite book right now is the Originals Card Confidence Program from the founder of Close To My Heart. It is a brand new item in the 2008 Autumn/Winter Idea Book and the quality of this book is fabulous. I can guarantee you that this book will be my "go to" book for tons of inspiration. One of my first challenges was to re-create the card on the cover thanks to my sis-in-law. Not having those My Acrylix stamps was really the challenge, but I had a hunch that a similar Stamp of the Month from awhile back would do the trick. I also don't sew, but I know how to stamp some stitches and add the tiny holes with a piercing tool! I thought it worked great, and it truly is a beautiful card as is the book.


The Originals Book ~



















My Card Lift ~


No comments: