Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Award

Thank you Carla and Tammy for the lovely blog award. I am surprised and grateful. My goal of having this blog is to inspire others and make them happy. Thank you again!

So here are the rules for this award:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my choices:

Kathi

Stacie

Creative Momma

Karen

Rachel

Tiffany

Jen

Yvette

Artsy Mama

Lisa

Nona

Tresa

Sarah

Kelly Jo

Kim

These ladies are all so crafty and creative. They inspire me and I hope they will inspire you too. Congrats and keep blogging!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW LOVE the new layout on your blog!!!! And your profile picture..very nice!
Thanks so much for the award! You have wonderful stuff here on your blog and I enjoy everything you do.

Just Ducky @ Heart! said...

Amy--thank you so much for the award! I love your birthday bash LO--really darling. Love the bunting. Thank you again,

Yvette