Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday Bash

My daughter celebrated her Birthday back in March. We had a fun day playing at the dunes. I wanted to dress up her Birthday layout and found my inspiration within the pages of Creating Keepsakes magazine. The right page was taken from CK's June 2009 issue on page 57. I fell in love with the banner idea strung across the page. The base page was stamped to match the paper used in the magazine. I think it came out great. The pages are fun, playful and girly!





All product is Close To My Heart:
Colors: Honey, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Sweet Leaf, Tulip, Sorbet, Desert Sand, Bamboo, White Daisy
Stamps: Make a Wish, Journaling Jots, Fringed Phrases, Friendship Alpha
Paper: Emporium, Magic Moments, Perfect Day
Embellies & misc: brads, buttons, thread, ribbon, dimensional elements, sassy strands, scallop punches (fiskars, ek success)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhhhh Amy..this is just breathtaking! Did you stamp all those circles???? wow
I clicked on it to get a closer look ...all the detail it's perfect. And that banner of flags..wow!

Samantha said...

Wow! I really love this it's wonderful! Tfs.