Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wedding on H2H

It's wedding week on Heart 2 Heart challenges. I loved the samples of inspiration from the design team this week. Here is what I came up with.

I am drawn to the Kraft cardstock lately, especially the fact that I can emboss in a lighter color on it. I first did a tone on tone stamping in colonial white, which unfortunately does not show well in the pictures. I embossed the congratulations in white daisy then using a spellbinders die, punched a label in the center. I second generation stamped the flowers on the front and stamped the butterfly. I also stamped the butterfly again on another piece of cardstock and cut out only the wing, popping it for added dimension. Finally, I finished the card with some opaque pearls.





5 comments:

Sheila H said...

Lovely card!

Lori Miller said...

Very pretty! I like the cut-out - great idea!

Karen Day said...

Amy, this is so soft & pretty looking! Love your cutout idea - thanks for joining us at H2H this week :o)

Haley D. said...

Your card is so soft and pretty! I love the window cutout and how the inside is raised too. Neat combo! Thanks for sharing your card with us at wedding week at H2H!

Melinda Everitt said...

I actually thought that the sentiment was popped up on the front page. What a sweet surprise when I saw that it was actually on the inside and visible through a cutout. Awesome card and thanks for joining us at H2H!