Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scenes of Halloween

I invite you to take a look around my house. These are just a few fun decorations I have set up this year. Some are items I created last year while others are new like this first one.



Have you seen these blood dripping taper candles? They are from Yankee Candle and really creepy cool!



My daughter filled the jars this year with eyeballs and spiders! The skull sits atop some classic Halloween films.



I love my Mr. Bones! You can find these cuties at Party Lite.




I created this Halloween countdown last year. It's simple to create. You'll need an old frame, wire and paper crafting products to create tags.




And finally a "Spooky" banner that can easily be created using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your spooky art!