Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Decor

I really enjoy decorating my house for Halloween. With the new Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart I was able to create this fun banner to decorate my kitchen nook this year. I used a pennant shape set at 5 inches. Then created a jagged circle and all the letters too.

I am also entering this in the Ribbon Carousel Challenge this week. This photo just inspires fun and playful decorating. I also used a few different ribbons to complete the top of each banner and to string it all together.



As you can see it stretches almost the entire length of my nook.



Here is a closer look~







2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your banner is absolutely darling! You'll enjoy it year after year.

Laurel said...

What a fabulous banner! Thanks for playing at RCC!