Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day


To everyone that visits my little blog,

I enjoy getting to share my creations with you throughout the year. Looking back on 2012 I realize how amazing my year has been in life as well as the blogging community! I appreciate the opportunities I've had as a design team member and guest blogger to some of my favorite sites! I love sharing my passion of art and am extremely grateful to those that take the time to leave such kind comments. It's those comments that keep my creative spirits lifted and inspire me to keep cutting, stamping and glittering!

I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas with your friends and loved ones. And don't forget to scrapbook the memories to last a lifetime!

Sincerely, Amy Moore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy for sharing your wonderful artwork!!! I always love looking at it. So pretty. Merry Christmas to you, too!! (Well belated) Happy New Year!!

Kim