Saturday, December 8, 2012

DE Holiday ~ Snowflake Ensemble

The last shape to use up on the Dimensional Elements In Color Holiday chipboard is the pretty smoothie snowflake.
 
My very first thought was to use this gorgeous scalloped snowflake in the center of a popular 3D ornament from another stamping company! But, then I had this beautiful lonely card still sitting on the shelf from a recent sketch challenge. Why not create an entire gift ensemble!



It all starts with this great little box from Birch Box. Not only do you get a variety of goodies to try from this company, but they come in this sturdy, handy box that's super easy to recycle into a gift card box!



I simply adhered the card to the top of the box. I made 4 more cards on a smaller scale to fit inside the box. I also used some more of the Pear & Partridge paper to dress up a pen and embellished it with some pretty ribbons.




I searched for a video on how to make this awesome ornament and one of my customers had some written instructions. I cut the assembly time in half by creating it the "Close To My Heart" way! When you cut everything out on the cricut and already have a beautiful centerpiece you can create this beautiful keepsake in no time at all! I forgot to take a picture of the back, but it has a Christmas sentiment and the year 2012 stamped on it.


I hope you enjoyed my week of Dimensional Elements Holiday cards! I am busy creating lots more homemade gifts for Christmas. Come by often to see more creations and get some gift ideas!

No comments: