Monday, January 7, 2013

Little Love Bicycle!

Today's card is all about love and a pop of color! I am playing along with two challenges, The Paper Players and Dynamic Duos! I love the fresh, bright colors in this card and was able to play with the Whooo's Your Valentine stamp some more!

 
 
 

 
 
 
I loved the little bike in the Paper Players image, so I used it as inspiration. I'm a fan of bicycles as some may already know. Check out this little bike I found this weekend at Ross for only $14. I plan to paint it pink to look like my own cruiser as well as the little bicycle on the card!

 

9 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

Awesome! I would love to see your little bike after it's been painted pink...very creative! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

Nance Leedy said...

This is just darling! I adore the fresh color combo and the touch of Kraft in the banner border. So glad our bicycle inspired you...thank for joining us at The Paper Players!

Amy O said...

This is a sweet card! Love the pretty colors and the cute bicycle image. What a find with your new bicycle! I hope it turns out just how you hope. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

EmileeAnn said...

Love your pink bike...my cruiser is pink too!

Your card is really great...saved it for inspiration later. :-) Thanks.

Bobbie said...

This is lovely! I adore the banners and the twine. ...and a sweet bike you scored! Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I love your little line of banners....and of course, the bikes (both of them) are so cute!!! So glad you could join us at the Paper Players this week!

Amy White said...

Very sweet! Love the hearts with the bicycle image, and the banners underneath look fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! I love the bike too! Great soft colors! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week! :-)

Jen Nelson said...

hi amy.. love the little ribbon fringe and the colour combo

So glad you joined us at the paper players
Jen x