Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Lovely Chantilly {Spring Open House}

I have some more artwork for you today from my Spring Open House. One of the prettiest papers in the new book is the lovely Chantilly. I was able to create a couple of layouts showing the papers versatility. It has lots of pinks and reds in it, but is not necessarily a girly paper!

Before I show you the pages, I want to share a card I made for the Paper Players challenge. This card definitely shows off the pretty, feminine side of Chantilly!



This first layout shows the "girly" side of Chantilly. It has pinks, reds, yellows and floral patterns. I created this one for my teen daughter that enjoys fashion.


Check out this fun embellishment created with the stamp included in the Workshop on the Go kit! The arrow can spin to indicate my daughter's fashion choice!


The little dress was cut on the Cricut Artiste cartridge then paper pieced!


Flip to the other side of the double sided paper and you get a whole new look of Chantilly! How adorable would this page be for a little boy or even your Easter celebration!



The recent trend of honeycombs is so graphic and fun! The little sentiment included on the stamp in the kit is just perfect for the shapes!


The fabric buttons are a quick embellishment anywhere on your project.


There you have it! The lovely Chantilly paper is pretty and oh so versatile! I would also recommend the Workshop on the Go kit so that you can play with not only the gorgeous papers, but the stamp, fabric buttons, glitter gems and instructional brochure. {G1053 $29.95}

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Love the fun, girly colors on your card! And your scrapbook pages are marvelous too! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Those papers ARE gorgeous! Very feminine and flirty! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week!