Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh Snap!

Tomorrow I am hosting a Birthday themed card exchange. I have already received several cards and can't wait to share them here with all of you. These ladies are so talented and their artwork inspires me every time!

In the meantime I have some cute cards to share with you today using the Sightseer stamp set. I like the simple, trendy images. I especially like the people, camera and the arrow graphic which I turned into chevron stripes on a card posted previously.

This first card uses some For Always paper and just a strip of some older Dotty papers. I wanted the look of a polaroid picture and with the addition of Washi tape the card looks like a page in a Smash Book!


Even though this card is a Birthday theme, it was not worthy enough for the upcoming exchange. However, I was able to play with some new Heidi Swapp Color Shine shimmer spray and Color Shine Heart. In person this card sparkles and shines!


Be sure to come back soon to see the fabulous creations from my Birthday card exchange!

No comments: