Friday, May 3, 2013

You're the Best~Thanks

Using the sketch at The Paper Players this week I created this fun Thank You card. I flipped the sketch to fit the award ribbon image I wanted to use. The ribbon tails are created with some of the fabulous Dream Pop shimmer cardstocks.

 




I have tried to capture the shimmer in these cardstock sheets. Each color comes with a different pattern like dots, chevron, wood grain, etc. When the light shines on them you can see these patterns shimmer with an embossed finish. They are really cool!


Contact me to get your Dream Pop collection or order online here.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Those patterned papers are really cool! I love the effect that they give to your little banners! Sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!