Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dream Pop Mother's Day & Top Chick!

I told you I've been getting some scrapbooking done this month for National Scrapbooking! I'm practically ahead of the game considering we just celebrated Mother's Day on Sunday and I already have my pictures scrapped! I used a pattern from the Make It from Your Heart book and several different papers from the Dream Pop kit. I also stamped some fun and whimsical images & sentiments, because our photo session that day was a little bit silly!






So many fun details in this layout. The Mother's Day title was cut on the Artiste Cricut cartridge, I simply just cut off the "happy" portion at the top. I used some twine, bitty sparkles and even stamped some faux washi tape with a background stamp.


This morning while checking my emails, I received some awesome news! I had some artwork selected in the Top Ten on Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog. In additions to that, I was chosen as the Top Chick for the month of April!!! Woo Hoo!!! There is more exciting news, but I can't tell you yet!
You can see the winning entries here.



Lastly, I will leave you with a sneak peek at the "summer~time" project we will be creating this Saturday at my Summer Card Exchange. I will post the full project and the Summer themed cards for you here soon!

2 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

I just love this layout and how you incorporated the Sightseer stamps!

Unknown said...

Congrats on top chick! Your page is gorgeous too and fun!!