Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Typed Note Inspiration

Have you ordered your Stamp of the Month yet? Typed Note was one of those stamps that immediately at first glance I knew I wanted it. There is something about the vintage typewriter I really like, plus you get a variety of sentiments to go with it. Here are a few cards I created with the stamp, each is a little different.


This first card uses some older Ariana papers and a complement piece. It gives the typewriter a softer, feminine feel.


Using the older Typeset papers was a no-brainer! It works perfectly with a vintage typewriter don't you agree!


This last card is sending all it's love on some Snowhaven papers and a striped zip strip!

I hope these cards have given you lots of ideas and inspiration. Remember if you place an order of $50 or more you can add the stamp of the month for only $5. When you place your order online you can also add a daily deal! Have fun typing....I mean stamping your typing!!

No comments: