Friday, April 24, 2015

Blossom Delight

Earlier this week I shared a layout I did using the new Blossom papers and complements. These products showcased my pictures of the tulip festival beautifully. I had a few more favorite pictures from the same event that I wanted to scrapbook. I carried over the same papers and embellishments, but this layout looks so different from the first. Check it out!

 In this layout I wanted to leave a cleaner, brighter base to allow the photo's to really be the center of attention. I pulled in some orange B&T papers, a fun section of zip strip, and a few more complements that were remaining on the sheet.


On this page I used a piece of the new Carnival Washi tape to add a sentiment to the left of the picture. Not to leave too much white space I created a stamped cluster of Shower Flowers in the upper corner and then lower corner on the adjacent page.


Just a few colorful sequins and a metal butterfly finish the pages wonderfully. I absolutely love this picture of my mom, she looks so beautiful. I also treasure this picture of my "little" brother and I. We aren't able to spend time together often, so I truly cherish these moments! {A great big thank you to my husband for thinking to snap our picture together!}

You can order all of these brand new products from the Seasonal Expressions 2 book online here.
Time is running out to get your Deal of the Day and the awesome Typed Note Stamp of the Month!
In just 6 days there will no longer be a deal so don't delay!


No comments: