Monday, March 7, 2016

Wedding Diamond Layout

I attended my cousins wedding last weekend and was just scrapbooking some of the photo's I took. There are just a few really good pictures from within the reception. Let's face it, sometimes your just having too much fun and forget to take pictures! I did get three that really captured the feeling in the room and includes a photo of the couple at their first dance. I am also entering this layout in the Three Challenge at Heart 2 Heart Blog.


I decided to layout the three photo's on this diamond design inspired from the Close To My Heart homepage and a layout that Jody Gustafson did here on her Cre8'n Memories Blog. Along with the gorgeous soft Charlotte papers I pulled in some yellow Georgie papers to match the theme of the reception.




I used a combination of stamps and embellishments from the Charlotte collection to finish the layout. Even with just three pictures I am able to still capture our memories from this special day.

4 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

Oh Wow! Love your page. Georgie adds the perfect touch for your photos. While I'm here I just want you to know that I really love your blog and I do visit everyday for your amazing inspiration.

Amy Moore said...

Ah! Thank you Jody! Your artwork is also very inspiring!

Melissa Robinson said...

That is a fun and beautiful page! Love the design of it! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Brandi said...

I love this layout it is so stunning! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca