Thursday, March 24, 2016

Some Favorite Spring Stamps

There are only a few days left to take advantage of the Stampaganza sale! I just recently shared a few of my favorite stamp sets at a Spring Card Class. Here are the cards we made and the stamps I used. You can find all of these in the current Seasonal Expression 1 Idea Book.



This first card was inspired by another consultant Chris Lothian who posted on Instagram. I loved the combination of stamps to create an adorable scene. I used the Spring Critters stamp and the Stuck on You cactus set. These are both compatible with Thin Cuts which makes them even easier to stamp and color!




This card shows what you can do with just one stamp set. Woodland Romance is a beautiful stamp that allows all sorts of images to come together in a lovely romantic design. It especially looks amazing with the Charlotte papers and some diffused embossing!




Even though I called this a Spring class this card will get you in the mood for summer. I just love this octopus, he is so cute and ready to make a splash! Like the Woodland Romance stamp set several of these images can be cut on the Cricut. The crab is equally as cute and the banner with the sentiments are perfect for cards and scrapbooking pages.


Now you have a few more ideas for these awesome stamp sets. Which one will you choose to get for free?! Order online here.


No comments: