Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Color Challenge

Kelly Jo had another color challenge posted on her blog. I missed the one a week before because I was out of town, but I had to join this challenge because of the fun color combo. This time she chose Sunflower, Watermelon, Black and White Daisy. I love this combination and think I may try it again for a summer scrapbook page. You can see what other talented crafters came up with on KJ's Blog.


Supplies: CTMH:White Daisy Cardstock, Textured Dimensional Elements in Sunflower and Watermelon, B&T polka dot paper from Sillouehette level 2 paper packet, "party" Say it in Style stamp ; Misc: black ribbon, pink bling, button and floss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy- this is awesome! I love how it all pops! THanks for playing along!

Sarah said...

Love this, Amy!!! It is a great card.