Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boy Meets World!

My daughter's teacher is expecting her second baby boy very soon. We are very excited for her, but will miss her dearly as she will not return to school for the remainder of the year. My daughter said she liked them and the other students all "oooh'd" and "aaah'd" over them.
{Front cover}


{Side view}


{Front 4 pages}

{Back 2 pages}
{Back cover}
Here is the card that we included with the accordian album. It is a new card design featured in the brand new Wishes book coming out in June.


All product is Close To My Heart

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH WOW that album is amazing! It is SO good. I made one for my daughters teacher too LOL but it wasn't this good.
I am jealous you have the new Wishes book...is it good? Is it worth buying if you have Originals? Your input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Lucia said...

I really like what you did with your Accordion album.