Thursday, April 23, 2009

Apple Button Tree

Here is another card featuring a new stamp set from the Summer Idea Book. The Treetops stamp set was one of the first stamps I put on my "must have" list. I love all the fun shapes of the trees. I thought it might be fun to try a random stamped page with this set. My card also uses one of the templates from the new Wishes book.



Supplies: Stamp: Treetops; Cardstock: Garden Green, Cranberry, White Daisy; Inks: Chocolate, Garden Green; Cranberry buttons, Chocolate grossgrain ribbon; Tools: Piercing tool, Fiskars scallop edge punch.



3 comments:

Christina said...

I love, love, love that stamp set and it's on my "wish list" for now! Great card, lovin the colors, it's so fun!

Til said...

Oh that baby is so on my list. I just placed my order today and bought all that surfin stuff....I have a trip to Hawaii from 93 that I have wanted to scrap but waited for that "perfect" paper...woohoo! can't wait to get it.

Okay so hop on over to my blog and leave me a message...I wanna know all about the new card book Wishes....is it delish?

Sarah said...

SO GOOD..can't wait till I can order this one. I love the buttons!