Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Tags

I enjoy creating Christmas tags for my packages. I always try to make them match or coordinate and I had some fun wrapping paper from last seasons clearance section. Making tags is also a great way to use up some of those scrap papers we collect from other projects.

You are probably thinking that it's awfully early to have packages wrapped. Well, would you believe these gifts have already been opened and the recipients are playing with them right now! My nieces are visiting me this weekend and we will not see them again for the Holidays, so I thought it would be fun to have Christmas gifts early. They liked that idea too!

Spare scraps of cardstock in Cranberry, Heavenly Blue and Sweet Leaf were used to make these. The stamped sentiment if from the Just for the Holidays stamp set.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Soooo cute. I just tried some tags for the first time the other day..Haven't posted them yet...Your are just darling.