Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Board Book

I've been so excited to show this project I made for my expecting Sis-in-law. I used the new Close To My Heart My Creations Board Book, new My Creations A-door-ables, and the Animal Cookies Level 2 paper. Each page is interactive with little doors and flaps to open. All that chipboard made the book chunky, so as you'll see in the pictures that it does not lay flat. I've also incorporated some Stickease, Lots of Dots & Pizzazz Irresistibles, summer buttons, hinges, bigger brads and various stamp sets. Creating this book was easy and fun. I can't wait to create another one!













3 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable! What a sweet gift.

cowboycentral said...

What a perfect baby shower gift. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Beautiful idea! I have been inspired to finally get one of these finished. Oh, and I LOVE your studio!