Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer Cards

This week I will be teaching a class devoted to Summer Time! These fun cards have vibrant summer colors, whimsical images and surprises too!


This card is simple, but perfect for that last minute outdoor barbecue with family or friends.


The sentiment on this card is a great motto for the season. {Plus, the song plays in my head every time I look at it!} This sunbather is chilaxing with just the right amount of embellishments and glitter.

Summer isn't complete without some little critters around. How cute is this frog? Hot Diggity!

My kids are such fish in the pool. They play hard, so when they are ready for a break they like to reach for something crunchy and cheesy. This card would be such a 'treat' to receive.

Well the kids might have something salty to snack on, but I prefer sweet and slushy! I can almost smell the cocktail, you will too when you sniff this card. It is scented with Card Scents in a pina coloda flavor, yum!

No comments: