Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's July Already?

I can hardly believe that it's July already. This summer is flying by! I saw the post on Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog for this week and was inspired to get Patriotic! Here are some scenes from around the house.

The first little goodie are some fabulous stars that were inspired by Helen over on the H2H Blog. I have larger tin stars throughout my home, so these were right down my alley! {products are CTMH except B&T papers are Cosmo Cricket}


On our recent vacation I was inspired to use floral's. I've had this patriotic tin for some time now and simply filled it with various floral's.



My daughter was inspired by a recent American Girl Magazine article to create her own 4th of July t~shirt. She had fun creating this and it kept her busy for a little while.



I have more ideas brewing, come back soon!


No comments: