Friday, June 22, 2012

Soaking in the Sun

Today I am playing along with two challenges. The first challenge is a new Blog I have been visiting. I have wanted to play along from the beginning, but was unable to squeeze in some creative time. It is the new Close To My Heart Color My Heart ~ Color Dare Blog. This is their 5th challenge and the dare is one of my favorites! Create-your-own Rainbow based on the color wheel!

The other challenge is for Inspired By Blog that had this great photo inspiration this week.


The page I created for these two challenges is from a recent vacation to the beach. I was able to brighten the photo with the surrounding rainbow colors and the pattern is from the inspiration photo. What appears to be a fairly simple layout was actually quite time consuming, but I {heart} the result!



6 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow what a great job with both challenges! Love the title. Thanks for playing along again!

lauren bergold said...

this is just SO VERY ♥FAB♥!!! i love how brilliantly you combined the challenges, and that photo's awesome, as well!

sarahstone said...

Hi Amy. I LOVE your card. I'm not sure what the problem is... I'll try to link it up, but otherwise you can just leave a link in a comment. Thanks for playing at Color my Heart!

Sarah

sarahstone said...

I meant I love your layout, not your card LOL :)

Sarah

Julia Hammond said...

Lovely!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Amy, your layout is fabulously sunny! I just love how you used the papers. Thank you so much for sharing this. Following!