Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Candy" Corn!

Another project owed to Pinterest! I unfortunately don't have any one particular person to thank for this idea. I saw similar variations of it on several boards. So sorry that I don't know the true originator of this fabulous idea.

Making the tasty chocolate covered popcorn was the simple part. {The kids and I will finish a whole jar of this before we get to the middle of the Nightmare Before Christmas movie!!} The fun and creative process was decorating the canning jars. I pulled in some Dotty For You papers, black & white grosgrain ribbon, black and sunset twine, a fun dotted scallop from the Perfect Fit Frames stamp set and the "candy corn" label from an older Halloween Word stamp set. They turned out so cute, almost too cute to eat! {That's not going to happen!}



No comments: