Monday, October 29, 2012

Pear & Partridge Cards and Box

This weekend I will be hosting the Pear & Partridge card making workshop. As an added bonus the ladies will also be making this cute little box to hold all the cards from the kit. The magazine holder style box is cut on the new Artiste cricut cartridge.


My box was created very basic and simple. The ladies will have the opportunity to decorate their boxes however they choose.


A workshop cutting guide is provided in the kit. These are the cards as they are shown in that guide. I also made several more cards with little variations in the paper placement and the stamped images to give them more creative options!

 
I am excited to get together this Saturday for this fun class! If you would like to order the Pear & Partridge card kit go to my online site here. You'll have fun making these cards while getting a head start on you Christmas "to-do" list!

No comments: