Sunday, November 17, 2013

Craft Fair 2013

I participated in my first ever Craft Fair yesterday. My sister, the quilter, invited me to join her at a Holiday Craft Fair at her church. We shared a space and got to hang out together all day. Business was a bit slow, but we both are newbies to this fair stuff so it was a good first experience.

Our little booth was set up in a multi-purpose room with some elementary student artwork around the walls. You can see that my sister's old saddle racks worked perfect to hang her gorgeous quilts and block a bit of the kids artwork. She is so amazingly talented!

As for me, I was able to get my crafts set out on a table that my sister covered with a printed burlap material and muslin like fabric. I displayed my crafts on a little Christmas tree {donated by an awesome friend!}, some chicken wire baskets and some wood boxes that the hubby helped me make. I thought the little red frames were perfect for displaying the prices, although there was one gentleman interested in buying them!


This table displayed all of my paper crafts. {You can see a bit of the Pampered Chef display next door. Come to find out the consultant did a party for me years ago, how crazy is that!}


I had card sets, magnetic photo frames, packages filled with gift tags, gingerbread banners, calendars and gift card holders.


I set out all of my food items on the opposite table keeping them separate from my paper crafts. I offered some peppermint cocoa kits, Holiday S'mores and cookie mix & cutter kits.


I will show some close up photo's of my projects soon! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: