Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 

Happy Thanksgiving to all who visit my little Blog! I hope that you have a wonderful day enjoying time with family and friends. If you are gearing up for the Black Friday shopping battle, Good Luck!

Be sure to take advantage of my Small Business Saturday Sale. Place an order with me directly this Saturday and receive 10% off your entire order. You are eligible for the Stamp of the Month when you spend $50 and when you spend $100 you not only get the Stamp of the Month for $5, but you can also receive a "star" item free from the Holidays From the Heart gift guide.

Plus, I will give away some surprise goodies to anyone that places an order this Saturday. You can also earn a raffle ticket for a "big" prize for every $25 you spend!

No comments: