Friday, November 22, 2013

Gingerbread Man Crafts

As I started creating for my recent craft fair I knew I wanted to gear it for the Holidays. Before I knew it I crafted an entire gingerbread theme! The adorable Gingerbread man is found on the new Candyland MyAcrylix stamp set. {D1557}


This first project is a magnetic photo frame. It is created using some clear acrylic cards (no longer available), papers and ribbon. They are closed with Velcro under the little gingerbread man. They can easily be opened to insert a picture and has a magnet strip on the back to attach to a refrigerator.

 
 
 
{I placed an older picture of my kiddo's in the frame for a sample at the fair.
Why do they grow so fast?!}
 


My next project is a gift card holder that can hang in your Christmas tree. The big kids love their gift cards these days, so why not package them in a fun way!


I always save my toilet paper rolls for all sorts of crafts. Simply take your empty, clean roll and smash it down in an embossing folder and run it through your embossing machine. Cut a strip of cardstock to make a belly band and decorate as you desire. Don't forget some twine to hang it!



And finally a merry banner! I love creating banners and this one was so much fun! The tags were made from a mini book in the Artbooking cartridge. I stamped them and added a title with a little mint. The best part is the smell! That's right, it's scented with a peppermint twist!



I sold a few photo frames, half of my gift card holders and I only have my sample banner left! This stamp set is really fun to play with. If you would like your own Candyland stamp set you can order directly through me or shop online here.

No comments: