Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shop Small

Next Saturday, November 30th, is Small Business Saturday. After the hustle and bustle of Black Friday you will need a nice calm break! Support a small business or a local shop in your community.


Hey, guess what? I'm a small business!! I have been a consultant for Close To My Heart for almost 7 years. I have been scrapbooking and crafting for well over that. I can help you create unique handmade gifts for your friends and family this Holiday season.

You can find all sorts of ideas here on my Blog and you can shop for top quality products through the Close To My Heart Idea Book or look online here.

When you place an order directly through me on Saturday, November 30th, I will take 10% off your entire order. {shipping and tax still apply} You can call me or email me your order to take advantage of the savings. {discount cannot be applied to online orders}

Plus, if your order reaches $100 before discount, you will be eligible for a star item in the Holidays from the Heart gift guide and can purchase the stamp of the month for just $5, not to mention some little goodies crafted by me personally just for you!

Happy shopping! Thanks for your support!

No comments: