It’s that time of year. Time to shop for the holiday season and pickup gifts for your friends and family. It’s important to remember that it’s the season of giving. So why not do something special this year and give a unique handmade gift? Support the local neighborhood or neighbor by shopping in your area or with an Independent Consultant.
Even if you don't shop with me I hope that you will support other local merchants in your community. Here are 5 reasons why you should shop Small Business Saturday.
- The economy: small businesses will reinvest your shopping proceeds into the community.
- Neighbors- the small business you may be helping out could be a neighbor – literally.
- Small businesses will customize service. Get personalized treatment from small businesses in your area that a large retailer can’t match when you shop locally on Small Business Saturday.
- Unique gifts: get something special from friends and family you won’t find at a large retailer. Local businesses get inventory that is specialized and a bit different from the same old thing.
- Local Deals: you don’t need Groupon or LivingSocial to find deals in your area. This year small businesses are more prepared than they were last year and they are also offering huge deals just like large retailers.
Plus, I will give away some surprise goodies to anyone that places an order and you will also earn a raffle ticket for a "big" prize for every $25 you spend!