Monday, July 7, 2014

Circus Alphabet ~ July Stamp of the Month


Look at how cute the Stamp of the Month is in July! Getting 2 alphabets for only $5 is fantastic!! Watch this video for some inspiring ideas, then check out the sneak peek of my Open House project below!






 I will be hosting my Summer Open House, Wednesday, July 16th. I will have the new Annual Inspiration Idea Book available along with new products and artwork on display. You can make this 12x12 summer inspired layout {using the July Stamp of the Month} for only $10. You may get to play with a few other new items too!! ;) Once you get to play with this alphabet, you'll want one of your own! Please contact me if your interested in attending the Open House event and creating the project.

 Not able to attend this time?....No worries, because the Idea Book is sooooo large, I will also be hosting a Fall Open House {September/October} and Holiday workshops!

***sneak peek***

The Circus Alphabet is only $5 after qualifying purchase of $50. You can order through me directly or online here.

No comments: