Monday, July 28, 2014

Summer Open House 2014

The brand new 2014-15 Annual Inspirations Idea Book will be released this week, Friday, August 1st. It is full of gorgeous new papers,  fun stamps, innovative tools and delicious embellishments!

I held my Open House to showcase just some of the fabulous new items. I called it a "Summer" Open House, because I will hold additional Open Houses later this year to truly show all the new items this book has to offer!

The new book will be available to view online this Friday and you may begin making purchases from the book then too!

{Welcome to my Open House}
 

One of the first "favorite" items is this red framed magnetic chalkboard. I love that Close To My Heart has introduced so many new home decor items. Several of these items have filled many walls and shelves throughout my home. This frame sits on a shelf in my dining room which already had red details in it so it was a perfect fit! It welcomed those ladies attending my Open House. I put some little bottle cap magnets on it just to show that it was not only a chalkboard. I'm excited to write messages on it or favorite quotes!


This is the my main table I had set up filled with lots of new goodies!


I wanted to show the new book, the 5 brand new colors {inks & paper}, a beautiful Seaside Workshop on the Go kit {it just happens to feature my own family pictures in it, woo~hoo!}, Picture My Life program and one of my absolute favorite items...the fundamental papers in the Whimsy color palette.


I showed a preview to a scrapbooking workshop using a gorgeous new paper called Brushed. This layout showcases a beautiful new stamp set and the cutest heart Washi tape in Lagoon! I also showed a level 3 layout using papers and embellishments from the Chalk It Up collection.
 

Finally I set up a display of the newest Base & Bling collections as well as a "try it" marker display. Yes, that's right, new markers and they are awesome!

I will have more detailed pictures of all these projects soon!


I also offered some handmade projects for sale. They included a mini album, 12x12 layouts and boxed card sets. I will have these posted in a "for sale" section on my Blog soon.







Be sure to stop back here at the end of the week! See the new book and be inspired by all the new products and the outstanding artwork. Want a new book in your hands? Just contact me and I'll help you with that. You can place your order for new products online here. Be sure to click on the JOIN button under my Inspiration 2014 gathering.


No comments: