Friday, August 15, 2014

Let Me Introduce You

Have you met the new colors of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book? There are 5 new colors and they can be found in the Whimsy collection. To introduce you to the new colors I have created mini 3x3 cards using the ink color, cardstock color and the fundamental papers which feature the color in a fun pattern.

Thistle~ This is a vibrant, fun purple. It is perfect for Halloween and similar to the purple in the Laughing Lola papers.


Glacier~ An icy blue color, not too light and just a hint of grey.


Flaxen~ This color is a little bit of a mustard and hay mixture. It is the golden color found in the Laughing Lola paper.


 Canary~ What a cheerful yellow! I was a little bummed when they were discontinuing the creme brulee, because it was my go-to yellow color. However, I'm happy with the change as this is a brighter and more vibrant yellow!


Pixie~ I don't think there could be a cuter name for a bashful pink color! It's much more pink than Blush and so girlie. 



I wrapped up all the new fun colors in this cute, decorated cello bag. One lucky guest at my workshop this Saturday will get to take them all home. Not only will they have adorable cards, but now they will have swatches of the new colors to see in person!


I used the Have a Happy Day stamp set to decorate all the cards and the bag. It is also a brand new item in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book. It has some great sentiments and cute images, making it a versatile stamp set. It was definitely one of the first stamp sets on my list! You can get this new stamp, the new ink & cardstock colors and fundamental papers on my website or can be ordered through me.




3 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

OMG! How perfectly amazing. How come I didn't think of that? Will need to copy. Thanks for the inspiration!

Krista Ritskes said...

Adorable little cards!

Nancy Ball said...

I love your cards and how you incorporated lots of new products.